What can health coaching help you with?
Are you stuck in a rut with your routines, habits, health, or happiness? Coaching can help you get out of that rut and make a plan to achieve your goals. For example, do you -
Want to exercise, but it never happens?
Want to lose weight, but it never happens?
Want an new job, but not sure of direction?
Want a lifestyle change, but not sure how to proceed?
Navigating Life Transitions
Life is full of transitions. Coaching can help you get through these times smoothly: Retirement, Blending families, Moving, Birth of child, Newly empty nest, Retirement from military, Job change, and Divorce process and the resulting life adjustments.
Achieving Overall Optimal Health Goals
What would you answer if you were asked, “How would you like your life to be in five years?” What would you answer if you were were asked, “How will your life be in five years without making changes?”
The difference between the two outcomes can be dramatic. You can achieve that optimal vision of your life through Integrative Health Coaching and designing a PLAN for your future health and life.
Types of Sessions
Individual sessions are available
in-person or over the phone. We recommend our six session program to make lasting changes in your life. Sessions can be set-up weekly, biweekly, or monthly to fit your busy schedule. We also offer single issue sessions where you meet with your health coach once to prepare for a single occasion such as a big life event, whether it is positive or negative.
Group sessions are also available and offer a more economical way to be coached in some instances. These sessions can be offered at work, at home, in the office, or in meeting situations and are usually theme oriented such as weight loss,
divorce recovery, or retirement adjustment. These sessions can also focus on
individual issues and be a vehicle to show support and offer accountability.
Groups must participate in a minimum of six sessions and have a minimum of four members.
For more information, please contact us.
- Envisioning your optimal future
- Examining values which are important to your life and your future
- Setting long term specific goals
- Setting shorter term action steps to ultimately lead to achieving your goal
- Being held accountable for actions and forward movement you decided to do
- Being helped with all problems and obstacles which have hindered forward movement and progress
- Learning about your character strengths and how to apply them to make lasting,
meaningful changes to your life
- Receiving resources when applicable that will help you on your journey to better health
Do not expect:
- To be told what you need to be doing
- To be told how to do what you want to accomplish
- To be told what your goals should be
- To be told what you should focus on